This happens a lot with one of the k-pop Facebook groups I’m in. Pretty much anyone who knows that I love k-pop knows that I love Beast. Whenever Beast comes up in the k-pop group, one of the girls insists on commenting with something like, “kristine is going to kill me, but I just don’t like Beast,” and then they tag me in the comment. What the hell am I supposed to say to that? “You don’t like Beast?! We can’t be friends anymore!”
I don’t like everything my friends like, so why shouldn’t I expect the same of others. Unless you’re just being rude and flat out bashing something or telling me I shouldn’t like something for a crap reason, I don’t care what you personally think about something. I’m going to watch, listen and read what I want.
1. The meaning behind my URL: I love Mickey and mangoes. Always have. Always will.
2. Weakness: I dwell on things too much. I tend to put everyone else’s needs before mine. Somedays I’d rather live in my head.
3. Why I love my best friends: They have never thought that I am too weird, or seen my extreme quirkiness as a problem.
4. Last time I cried and why: Don’t remember. That’s a good thing.
5. Piercings I have: Lobes and cartilage.
6. Favorite Band: K-Pop - Beast, American? Train.
7. Biggest turn off(s): Apathy.
8. Tattoos I want: Soot sprites and stars on my foot.
9. Biggest turn on(s): Dorkiness and good conversations skills.
10. Age: 22
11. Ideas of a perfect date: Dim Sum, Bubble Tea, and aimlessly walking through city streets.
12. Life goal(s): Travel the world.
13. Piercings I want: Tragus if it wasn’t so trendy right now. Sometimes when I get annoyed with the Filipinos, I imagine getting my nose pierced.
14. Relationship status: Single
15. Favorite movie: Penelope
16. A fact about my life: I get restless if I don’t get on a plane at least once a year.
17. Phobia: Clowns and bathrooms.
18. Middle name: Marla
It’s just inconsiderate you know?
And don’t tell me to just follow them. That’s just dangerous. Just because they made it too easy for me to find their Tumblrs in the first place doesn’t mean they can get easy access to mine.
It used to be months before the “dream came true” but now it’s happening sooner and sooner.